Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Answered Prayer

Our trip to Florida is going great so far! The flight was totally peaceful. We flew on Southwest airlines and the flight wasn't full, so they let me take Aiden's carseat on the plane so that he would have a seat to himself. He fell asleep the minute we boarded and didn't wake up until after we arrived, so that was a blessing. Abbey watched her movies and didn't make a peep! I actually got to read a book on the plane (I told Steve when I was packing it that it was probably not worth bringing because there was no way I would be able to read with 2 kids on a plane by myself). Well, your prayers must have worked because we had a fabulous trip! We spent the first few days with my best friend, Wendy, in Tampa. She was an awesome host and had a pool party at her house for us on Saturday so that I could see all of my friends. We had a great time!
Then, it was off to Grandma's house. We have been here since Sunday evening and got to see my brother last night. Abbey is having a great time playing with Grandma and Nana and Aiden is showing off his smiles. He has learned to hold his toy and get it into his mouth. He has discovered his hands and he is really holding his head up great when he's on his tummy. He's changed so much already since we left! I'll post more when we get back from our trip, but here are a few pictures of our trip so far. Hope you are all having fun in these last few weeks before school starts. :-)





Aiden and his new friend Bailey who is 2 weeks older than him



Abbey swimming in the pool at Auntie Wendy's house



Nana shared her chocolate with Abbey. Yummy!



Abbey playing soccer with her Princess bouncy ball




Look at me holding my head up all by myself!




Aiden sharing some smiles with Nana



Nana playing ball with Abbey




Abbey and Uncle Steve taking Elvis for a walk



Aiden showing off for Trish and Aunt Tammy



Aiden and Uncle Steve


Super Abbey!


Abbey loves Uncle Steve!

No comments: